We know that the interview happened at the Embassy. Other than that, we don't know anything else. We are told to expect to hear something between 2-3 business days after....So we get to wait over the weekend. This means we get to stop obsessively checking our email every 2 minutes....until Monday morning.
We've been in a haze this week. Adam is getting over jet lag from his trip to Italy for work. Our girls are sick, so our week has involved fevers, coughs (Oh the coughing is driving me to my grave!), tears, crankiness, not sleeping well for any of us, breathing treatments, medicine, Doctor appointments, and I couldn't even tell you what any of us have eaten this week...I know we've been fed, but I don't know what...Thanksgiving is next week and I haven't even given a thought about it meaning that the holidays are now officially in full force....for some reason the holidays seem overwhelming to me this year. I need to snap out of that!
In the midst of all this haze, there has been great prayer time, listening to worship music together, coffee with a friend, going to a football game, Adam is on vacation in 4 1/2 hours, Adam's sister is getting married tomorrow....even though we can't be there, we are celebrating them, and this morning we received 2 more photos of our boy...So here's to hoping we can all recoup this weekend and gear up for next week! Bring it.
No comments:
Post a Comment