October 20, 2011

This is the song that never ends......

Sooooo.........

Still waiting for Embassy approval.(Going on 6 weeks now...gag, barf...blah, ugh!)..Still waiting for a certain piece of paper....Still waiting for the right things to fall into place at the right time....Our case is not uncommon...Our case is like so many others who are also still waiting. I'm a bit cranky about it today....so I need to snap out of it and be thankful for all the wonderful blessings that have happened in the last few weeks.

-An unexpected blessing from an amazing person who has only been in our life for a couple of years.

-Sweet baby showers for me from my coworkers and from my closest friends. It's so nice to have boy clothes to look at and a nursery to get ready.

-More updated photos of him from a family that was just there....sigh...he is so stinkin perfect and chubby and wonderful. Just needs his mamma, daddy and big sisters. He is now 10 months old. (Ok I had a total melt down about this (and many other things!) the other day, but I put on my big girl under ware and I'm good now....in this moment...I'm good. The ache doesn't go away, but.....)

-Daily afternoon chats with a new friend also in the throws of craziness...Haven't met her in person, but the Lord brought us together to be an encouragement for each other. She leaves this weekend to go bring home her baby girl. They have really been through it and I am THRILLED for them.

In the mean time, we continue to prepare for him to be with us...Things are mostly ready...If I had to get on a plane tomorrow, I wouldn't feel too overwhelmed. (I'd probably run on the plane at this point, knocking people over, doing cartwheels along the way)The girls continue to grow up and be wonderful. They can't wait for baby brother...Addison asks me something about him almost every day. Ava loves looking at his pictures and telling me which toys she will share with him.

It will be a sweet sweet day when they get to give him hugs and kisses....Until then, we pray daily for his needs to be met, for protection, for God to prepare him for our family.

2 comments:

jan said...

a sweet sweet day, yes indeedy. that it will be and i can't wait to rejoice with you. in the wait, keep the faith. love to adam. xoxo rachel :)

country7 said...

Oh wow! I just know it will be soon and you will be rocking that sweet baby!! We are thinking of you and praying that little guy home!
Mary Rose and family