Today I wanted to share a blog with you from my friend Amy. I met Amy about a year ago through my job. Her husband works with me at
Children's HopeChest...Amy is a mom to 3 wonderful kiddos. Besides being a wonderful support to us and our adoption, she has a passion that I am in awe of....She just returned from a trip to Ethiopia. That country grabbed her heart when they went to bring their son home....It's easy to say that Ethiopia is their 2nd home. But this trip wasn't about adoption. It wasn't about sightseeing, and being a tourist. It wasn't a church mission trip. It was just her and a few others going to spend sometime in a garbage dump.(A different kind of sightseeing) A week with lepers. A week with the outcast, the poorest of the poor, the starving, the sick.
Go. Now. Read it. And while you're at it, read the rest of her posts from her trip.
1 comment:
This is great stuff! Thanks, Mama!
Post a Comment