March 29, 2011
Golden Ticket ?
We are in week 8 of waiting for our I171H. I feel like one of those kids in "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" opening up the chocolate bars...except I'm opening our lame mailbox. Each day disappointment over the junkmail and bills waiting for me. I know it will come. Apparently Immigration is just a touch busy with stuff. But I will choose to be happy today. Why? Because a couple of families that I'm getting to know going through the same agency got great news yesterday and that is fabulous. And I am truly honestly super duper happy for them. It's nice to know you aren't alone in this when there are days where you feel soooooooo alone. I celebrate with them!! And I talked with our agency today. Asked a bunch of questions (I won't bore you)...had a good talk. Always a spirit lifter for me! And there was an update on Webit (just posted.) Thankful she got some medical care and is being tended to. Still praying for lots of healing for her. So that's all I got for today....no Golden Ticket. Not yet. Trying to be good and wait it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment